CNC4XR7's Parts Kit for X2 CNC Conversion by CNC4XR7
"The Little Mill that could"
The Sieg X2 Variant is a very popular mill for hobbyist to convert a typical CNC conversion can be done with minimal cost and provide good results in a compact package for limited space. The work envelope is 4" Y Axis by 8" X Axis.
I have been asked several times over the years if I would machine the pieces for my X2 CNC conversion. I am now offering Part kits for my X2 CNC conversion. Also included with the parts kit are the plans including Fusion 360 models as well as the drawings Parts list and suggested wiring.
- Complete Nema 23 Mounts for X ,Y, and Z Axis
- Z Axis features a central Ball-screw Design, No Binding
- Fusion 360 .f3d files for all three Axis
- Complete Drawings, Including suggested wiring
- Enclosure Drawing, Air spring Drawing
- Materials List
- Pictures and Video
- Note Ball-screws / Motors Not included
- Available for Seig X2 or X2XD